So you and I weren’t able to work on college apps together so far…
…or you kind of procrastinated on getting your Common App essay, University of California essays, and/or supplemental essays done?
And now you really, really, really need some help?
With PANIC BUTTON you’ll get:
- A master list of easy to follow tips on how to organize and improve your essays, even with little time left
- Smart cut-to-the-chase notes on as many of your essay drafts as I can tackle in one hour each day for three days in a row—this will give you the quick turnaround you need to power past indecision and avoidance
- Responses to any questions you leave for me on your drafts, including on specific parts of your essay(s) and/or bigger questions that you have about applying to college
- A personalized game plan on what I believe you should prioritize to maximum effect
- Support, reassurance, and zero judgement re: our proximity to deadlines
- Access to this seasoned college admissions counselor’s advice at a crucial time when it’s notably difficult to get onto anyone’s schedule (including my own) for counseling
Choose either Panic Button #1 (November 25th, 26th, 27th 2023—hiiiiii University of California App due November 30th) and/or Panic Button #2 (December 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2023—let’s tackle essays for Regular Decision Apps, but before finals or the holidays) to get it done.
Once you’re enrolled, a week before we begin I’ll send you a private shared Google doc and an email with the master list and instructions for our upcoming three days together. You’ll know what you can do to prepare—even if you can’t make much progress before I take a look at your work.
VERY IMPORTANT: Be sure to include the student’s name and email address in the “order notes” section during payment to ensure proper delivery of materials!
Please note that due to the end-of-year rush and limited spots I definitely can’t accommodate any reschedules and won’t offer a refund for any reason. So be sure you’re all in—if you are, I am too.
Take a deep breath.